Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Helppppppppppppppp i dount under stand
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cody9090
Powder Monkey

90 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Helppppppppppppppp i dount under stand Reply with quote

i tryed to find black beard but when i go to this island he aint there plz help and when i try to get a map piece for my lost sister they are gone to are they hideing or what lol
brigatetour1700
Seaman

463 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This should really be posted in general or someplace like that, but I'll see what good I can be.

When you go looking for named pirates, like Blackbeard, you won't find them anchored at their port. However, they should be sailing nearby, so stick around his port and he'll come sailing by.

As for trying to track down your sister, you would have to find Baron Raymondo. He's a bit trickier to catch as he doesn't have a stationary port. He sails from port to port. Talk to the bartenders, and sometimes a crew member on a captive will have information on where the Baron is heading next. Once you know what port he is heading to, then you can chase him down. Beware, Raymondo will only anchor at the port for two or three days before taking off elsewhere.

Hope that helped.
Fluffy Blue Egg
Swabbie

400 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Named pirates usually aren't docked in port, but they should be attacking ships nearby (unless they are on the mexican coast, then they could be quite far off). Hope I helped a little bit, and good luck.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: