Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Cutlass Cape
View previous topic :: View next topic  
allyleigh
Powder Monkey

54 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Cutlass Cape Reply with quote

I have the map of my lost sister; Cutlass Cape is the landmark that I need to find. I have been looking and looking and can't find it anywhere; it says that it is South East of Villa Hermosa. Any suggestions?
Asclepius
Cutthroat

11341 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Cutlass Cape Reply with quote

allyleigh wrote:
I have the map of my lost sister; Cutlass Cape is the landmark that I need to find. I have been looking and looking and can't find it anywhere; it says that it is South East of Villa Hermosa. Any suggestions?

The Landmark's are in different locations for every Adventure, so without a screenshot of your map, there is little anyone can do to assist you in finding your Sister.

I suggest that you might have some luck if you search West of the Y on the map below. If not, just post a shot of your map, and you'll receive plenty of advice as to where to look.

Asclepius was here
CGM3
Gunner

12612 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, "SouthEast of Villa Hermosa" can also indicate the "corner" where the east coast of the Yucatan meets the north coast of Honduras. Try searching in the vicinity of the X on Asclepius' map (in the water, of course Sailor ).

It's even possible that your Cutlass Cape is in the small inland lake at that same "corner"...
Roland
Helmsman

22541 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make the spammer walk the plank, Captain!
fleetp
Boatswain

36082 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roland wrote:
Make the spammer walk the plank, Captain!

I did. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Orienteering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: