Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

PHTrainer Version 3.X
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bscblue
Powder Monkey

146 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phalyzr, I'm having trouble making your trainer work with my downloaded copy of SMP. I have Windows Vista 32-bit and have tried turning off UAC, giving it admin privileges and running it after the game is on instead of vice versa. I have done just about everything I can think of, even the simplest things with no help. Can you imagine what my problem could be?

Please help!
Phalzyr
Powder Monkey

1968 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who did you dload it with? I have a big pond option but so far no one else has sent me the address for any other versions? Try using the set offset feature and send me the address it gives you, and it should work after you get down to one address.
bscblue
Powder Monkey

146 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did try the offset feature and get down to one option. It populates all the open boxes with really high values, positive and negative amounts. For some reason nothing affects my game.

I'm out of ideas. Would you like to see the offset I'm seeing?
Phalzyr
Powder Monkey

1968 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not unless it works Wink my thought is maybe you mistyped/transposed the gold amount one of the times you searched for it and it came up witht he wrong location. If you get out of my trainer and back in is it still inccorrect if so try seraching for the gold value again.

Sorry I can't be of more help. If I had that version I could do it easily but I'm not going to go and buy every new version that pops up, I just got a pay cut so...
Phalzyr
Powder Monkey

1968 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bscBlue ever get it working? Try version 3.19, previous bigpond allowed you to select it but didn't take effect hehe...

Version 3.19
* Added - Status Tab - Change Indian Into Other owned.
* Added - Program Title - Offset will now show next to title to make it easier to tell it to me and be sure it is what is being used.
* Fixed - Bigpond Version Was unselectable... trymedia is same offset... Steam is same as normal 1.02?
* Fixed - Some Missing Log Entries.
* Changed - Status Tab - Seperated The change town options.

http://hosted.filefront.com/phalzyr Can this be hosted here in place of 3.18 thanks Very Happy

I'm getting around to the sword thing just been side tracked by wife wanting to LAN alot. I'm also in the process of rearranging things a bit since the pirates will need their own tab if I split options to effect them all and individually, that and I've added quite a bit since I started it and stuff doesn't quite fit as well any more to the tabs I had.
Tom Pullings
Gunner

11279 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phalzyr wrote:

Quote:
I'm getting around to the sword thing just been side tracked by wife wanting to LAN alot. I'm also in the process of rearranging things a bit since the pirates will need their own tab if I split options to effect them all and individually, that and I've added quite a bit since I started it and stuff doesn't quite fit as well any more to the tabs I had.

Thanks for keeping this request on the list. The trainer is already a great tool. This option, if possible, would allow some interesting challenges.
Phalzyr
Powder Monkey

1968 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got quite a bit done this weekend, I'm debating on whether to release or wait till I get the top ten thing done(it is the only thing left now unless I forgot something.)

Hopefully I can get to it before this weekend because we are traveling down to see family(2 hour trip one way). That is the plan at least...

EDIT: I got top ten options split up now, untested. So just need to wait till I get home to test, and then also see if I can find a sword type address...
bscblue
Powder Monkey

146 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks phalyzr. i'm gonna give the new one a shot now.
Phalzyr
Powder Monkey

1968 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I uploaded 3.20, unfortunately the swords must be hard coded. I can change what thye think they are using once in combat (graphics don't change) but couldn't change them before battle. I'm also not sure if they actually fight differently after changing the sword type that way so I left that feature out.

Version 3.20
* Changed - Layout - Moved a lot of stuff around and created two new tabs to better organize stuff. Status Tab Renamed to Options.
* Added - Personal Status Tab - Ability to give just primary item rather than both.
* Changed - Personal Status Tab - Custom promotion difficulty can now be a float value.
* Added - Personal Status Tab - Govenors do not give promotion discounts - Normally as you do things for govenors they allow you to get promotions at a far less requirement the more you please them.
* Added - Ship Battle Difficulty - Lose % at normal game's loss interval.
* Added - Ship Battle Difficulty - Ignore normal game's Loss.
* Added - Ship Battle Difficulty - Ignore Loss for person with more than double enemy's men.
* Changed - Ship Battle Difficulty - Lose % Start at first normal game's loss interval. (So it doesn't happen before battle starts.)
* Added - Ship Battle Difficulty - Loss during ship battle uses fighting checkbox for ignore if double.
* Added - Options Tab - Double Soldiers For Nearest And Special City options
* Added - Options Tab - Halve Soldiers For Nearest And Special City options
* Fixed - Personal Status Tab - Promotion Difficulty - Loss Of favor options now ignore ray/monty ship.
* Added - Personal Status Tab - Promotion Difficulty - Gradual Loss for loss of favor options.
* Changed - Personal Status Tab - Promotion Difficulty - Loss Of favor options now only calculate during ship battles.
* Added - Top Ten - Individual Options for each pirate. You can still use the overall options.
* Changed - Top Ten - resurrection Time is now based off of in game time passage/entering town so they won't spawn when game is paused.
TimHobbit
Powder Monkey

36 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked WoW! I am going to have to check this out!
I'm at work at the moment, so it will have to wait.
Tom Pullings
Gunner

11279 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if it's something I am doing wrong, but just tried 3.20 and can't get it to go for more than a minute before it crashes. The version matches mine of SMP, and the earlier trainer worked fine.

The additional features look impressive.

Getting past my current glitch - two other questions:

Is is possible to separate Monty from Ray - say give only Monty a SOTL with all guns and improvements and improved speed?

Also, how do I program the selected city options for teleport and make rich?
Phalzyr
Powder Monkey

1968 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom: What features do you have turned on? Does it matter if you turn them off? If it does which one(s) are the culprit(s)?

I could seperate ray/monty...

Program city? There is a button you can press and short-cut (ALT-U by default) to make the nearest city be the special city from then on. IS that what you meant?
Tom Pullings
Gunner

11279 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will try to test using different features. One thing I wondered about was whether past use might affect the new trainer. I have been trying to create a save game for a possible challenge, and was using an earlier version (several versions ago, probably). I have used the old teleport feature to more quickly create a group of seven criminals in far flung corners of the map, and have used the double garrison feature and the bounty feature to create large hostile cities around them. Perhaps these alterations in the save game pose problems launching the same game from the new trainer? For example if some baseline the trainer expects to start from is no longer in the save game.

I will try the keyboard shortcuts for selecting a special City. I had been trying to tyoe it in.

Thanks for your help - and the trainers. I like to use them to make the game more challenging.
Mac1212
Powder Monkey

19 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need some help with this trainer. I have tried everything! I'm running Vista Ultimate 32bit. I downloaded the trainer etc correct, but when i try to run the game than the trainer, load the trainer than the game, or use the Auto-Load SMP, SMP always crashes right away, i just see the Navigation wheel and than boom. SMP has stopped working.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Mac
loki59
Rigger

24252 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac1212 wrote:
I need some help with this trainer. I have tried everything! I'm running Vista Ultimate 32bit. I downloaded the trainer etc correct, but when i try to run the game than the trainer, load the trainer than the game, or use the Auto-Load SMP, SMP always crashes right away, i just see the Navigation wheel and than boom. SMP has stopped working.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Mac
The same thing happens to me now.The trainer used to work for me until I updated my video driver about a year ago, though I have Win XP, not Vista. I think Phalzyr made a specific version for Vista so make sure you have the correct version. You might also try sending him a PM if he doesn't respond to this post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 2 of 14

Jump to: