Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

PHTrainer Version 3.X
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phalzyr
Powder Monkey

1968 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No special version for vista, just special instructions Wink See readme... If game is crashing on load then you probably have my trainer set to the wrong version. Try turning all features off, then load game see if gold amount is correct if not version of trainer set at is wrong! My trainer does NOT have all version selectable BUT you can make it work manually. "Set offset feature" See instruction in that feature for how to use it.

As far as video card installation making it not work... Something else must of occured to invalidate it... possible registry entries got removed for my program reinstall of Pirates... I don't know... follow above also. Hopefully both of you can get it to work.

Note if Gold is correct after turning off all features maybe a certain feature is causing the problem. If so try turning them back on one at a time and loading game. The most likeliest is to cause problems is "Ressurect pirates"
loki59
Rigger

24252 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phalzyr wrote:
As far as video card installation making it not work... Something else must of occured to invalidate it... possible registry entries got removed for my program reinstall of Pirates... I don't know... follow above also. Hopefully both of you can get it to work.
Hi Phalzyr, I doubt it has anything to do with your trainer. The game crashes when I use the screen capture as well. I have to remember to save the game before I use it. The screen capture will work, take the picture and minimize Pirates to taskbar. When I save the picture and click on Pirates in the taskbar to restart it crashes every time. Same thing happens if I try to Alt/Tab to start the trainer.
Phalzyr
Powder Monkey

1968 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If alt tabbing crashes game try lower some of the graphics options, particularly water detail... A bug they introduced with latest patch makes highest settings very alt-tab unfreindly...
Mosby1862
Powder Monkey

44 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject: Trainer 3.18 Reply with quote

I downloades this last night and WOW Very Happy that really can change the game play. The options, actually getting to sail into Panama, the battle sequences. It is great. Only played with it for about 45 minutes, but had no problems.
Mosby1862
Powder Monkey

44 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I downloaded 3.20, but where is the icon? I am running Vista. I can find the file for the trainer and run it, but I don't see anything for an icon. HELP! Please. Also having trouble with the values in some of the boxes not matching the actual game, such as actual crew being 320 and value on the trainer being 143205 or something like that. How can I fix that? Sailor
Phalzyr
Powder Monkey

1968 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mosby1862 wrote:
I downloaded 3.20, but where is the icon? I am running Vista. I can find the file for the trainer and run it, but I don't see anything for an icon. HELP! Please. Also having trouble with the values in some of the boxes not matching the actual game, such as actual crew being 320 and value on the trainer being 143205 or something like that. How can I fix that? Sailor

First if you want a icon on desktop just right click my exe and choose send to/desktop.

Second if numbers are wrong you have a different version of the game than my trainer is set for. Note, there are more than one 1.02 version and some but not all no-cd cracks are their own version. If none of the option work then use the set offset feature to make it conform to your special version.
Tom Pullings
Gunner

11279 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any way to distinguish the different 1.02 versions. I think I have encountered this. I was patched to 1.02 on my original single disk "gold" pirates. Then, due to a CD scratch, had to purchase a two disk 1.02. I have noticed some differences.
Phalzyr
Powder Monkey

1968 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Pullings wrote:
Any way to distinguish the different 1.02 versions. I think I have encountered this. I was patched to 1.02 on my original single disk "gold" pirates. Then, due to a CD scratch, had to purchase a two disk 1.02. I have noticed some differences.

Yeah it would of been nice everytime they did mini patching for new release they'd of uppped the version. 1.02.5 or such. That way I could track it and have menu options, That the average joe could figure out without any trouble. I wonder if they even altered the build number, never did a properties on the exe so don't have a clue what the orig build number was...
Mosby1862
Powder Monkey

44 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone else had this issue? While fighting the capt of a ship/pirate/Ray/Monty, had your crew decrease at the same rate as you set their rate at? Also, when fighting Monty, knocking his crew down to less than 50 and having it show 300 when you fight him? I fixed the crew reduction problem by changing the value to 0 on the fighting option, but I'm not sure what is up with the other.
Catfish
Powder Monkey

68 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phalzyr wrote:
If alt tabbing crashes game try lower some of the graphics options, particularly water detail... A bug they introduced with latest patch makes highest settings very alt-tab unfreindly...

I had this same problem and this was how I got around it too. I first set the video settings to the lowest levels, then alt/tab to use the trainer. Then I can safely restore the Pirates! window without it crashing. After that I just restore the video settings to the highest level again and continue playing.
Phalzyr
Powder Monkey

1968 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you could do that Catfish, but it tends for most people to just be one of the settings, for me water detail at highest. Turning it down one notch I didn't see any dif in graphics and no longer crash. Now turning water to lowest does make water look aweful...
Allronix
Swabbie

1871 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The trainer works like a dream, friend. thank you.

There is only one aspect that seems not to work, and that is the teleport. The teleports to the Antigua Passage, St. Augustine, the Jamacia Channel, and the Reymundo/Marquis seems to work. The others do not appear to work at all. I am running version 1.0.0 on Win XP

If you know what I miay be doing incorrectly, let me know.

Calico Jack? Hang him - but ALWAYS recruit his lieutenants!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Phalzyr
Powder Monkey

1968 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you intentenally or accidently "set" the other teleport spots to something invalid... (hitting it when game is not running, you at front menu, or such)

The progam does same thing for one location compared to another, so if one works...

Try getting in a game and once on the water, go back to my trainer and click the reset button for those not working. (You have to have admin rights I think to mess with registry and that is where I store settings such as those values.)
Allronix
Swabbie

1871 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It actually did not work at all, my ship would remain where it was. However, after pressing all the reset to default buttons at the start of the game, it now works.

I use the teleport generously because voyage times, even with a sailing ship, should be nowhere near that slow. I also use it to get the "useless" items (relics, shaman stick) out of the game and to set some aspects to a higher level without having to set the whole game there. I'm not a bad dancer on rogue, for example. And ship battles are most balanced at Adventurer. However, my fencing is still embarrassing, so I end up dialing that down to Journeyman. (Yes, I do have the fencing academy mod, so I'm working on it!)

Calico Jack? Hang him - but ALWAYS recruit his lieutenants!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Butcherman
Powder Monkey

0 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

First of all, the trainer looks awesome! Beats most other feature-lists I've seen. I cannot, however, get it to work. I do the standard procedure of going to a merchant, finding out my cash level and tabbing out to set the offset (gets 1 result).

But after setting the offset, many values get "distorted", and set ridiculously high or low, and many other things that it actually detects (such as ship upgrades) cannot be edited.

Am I going at it the wrong way? Or is it my system? I am running standard Windows XP SP2, as administrator and with downloaded game (trainer detects it correctly as 1.0.2). Your trainer is the closest I've come to a working one so far.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

Jump to: