Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

1 nation Caribbean?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Land Battles Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have brought this old thread back to life to benefit any newer pirates. I recommend everyone play a game like this at least once. Pick a nation and take over all cities to convert them to one country. What happens when you do this is any country that has lost all its' cities will now start to launch invasion ships from their Settlements. If you start off taking all the cities in the Eastern Caribbean, by the time you reach the Western Caribbean one or more cities will have been invaded and switched back to another country.

It still is a lot of fun to do this, give it a try. Don't forget Granada, Panama and Puerto Principe!
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I’ve done it. To make it harder choose the Dutch since they have the least amount of cities to begin with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Land Battles All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: