Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

It’s a pirates life for me
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:13 am    Post subject: It’s a pirates life for me Reply with quote

Ang PANGINOON ay ang aking pastol; Hindi ako gugustuhin.
Pinahiga niya ako sa berdeng pastulan.
Inakay niya ako sa tabi ng tahimik na tubig.
Pinapanumbalik niya ang aking kaluluwa.
Inakay niya ako sa mga landas ng katuwiran alang-alang sa kanyang pangalan.
Kahit na dumaan ako sa lambak ng anino ng kamatayan,
Hindi ako matatakot sa kasamaan, sapagkat ikaw ay kasama ko;
Ang iyong tungkod at iyong tungkod, inaaliw nila ako.
Inihahanda mo ang isang hapag sa harap ko sa harapan ng aking mga kaaway;
Pinahiran mo ng langis ang ulo ko; umaapaw ang tasa ko.
Tunay na kabutihan at awa ay susunod sa akin sa lahat ng mga araw ng aking buhay,
At tatahan ako sa bahay ng Panginoon magpakailanman.

Sorry just saying my prayers. Abby tried to contact me for whatever reason. I’m sure my time here is done soon. My head is sideways. I’m hanging on for dear life. Called my mom. She is supportive to my situation. She advises me to go my own way I need not worry about doing the wrong thing by leaving a situation that hurts me and I should embrace a new opportunity if that’s my happiness. Anyway sorry I still have Abby on my mind so I’m sure everyone is tired of that. Been looking into what I want in my next mod session hopefully coming soon. Might just make a mod but not talk much about it. Release the mod and if nobody likes it well I still like everybody here anyway. I just want to let my imagination run wild and have some fun. I’m probably not gonna give much details but I’d like the liberty to go my own way and see how that goes. Something playable not so much modern mixed with history or a prostitute infested mod like before. Something creative but not outlandish.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well not gonna start today on my mode. Maybe next week. Was planning on maybe working on it but I just found out Abby found another dude and is getting married. Totally my fault and I certainly wish both them well. I guess you can understand how I’m feeling being here with someone I don’t want to be with and loosing the girl I loved but I have to man up to the facts it is totally my fault. I could have married Abby if I’d done the right things instead of being scared of hurting my kids. I’m only hurting myself. I guess I still could meet Rosalind. She is a nice girl but has one child. She is still after me but nothing is gonna change unless I get out of here. If it was my time to go I’d say I’m ready but until that day comes I must weigh my options and make better decisions. Philippines have plenty of girls. I just can’t die over one. I’ll find her and God Bless to all those who put up with me here. I’ve enjoyed my part in the Pirate community.
fleetp
Boatswain

36082 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't speak for anybody besides myself, but I sincerely hope you find happiness.
Roland
Helmsman

22541 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep praying, Pirate, and I'll pray for you too. I'll second fleetp's hope that you find happiness.

As for me, I'm looking at my best shot at happiness in ages. Over the past year during my COVID isolation, I've been exchanging daily emails with an old friend I'll call Esmeralda. She was engaged or married the entire time I've known her, but she is now free. Last month we acknowledged our feelings for each other, and we are now in an exploratory phase. In the short term, how we can proceed is limited by the pandemic. She's virus-phobic, so I won't see her unmasked from closer than ten feet until we're both vaccinated.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Roland! I’m happy for you. Yes Abby gave up on me bless her heart. She is a good girl and I hope she and the other guy have a wonderful future. My fault. Bought me a burner phone and video chatting with Rosalind. She was sweet and wanted to get back with me. She was so happy I called. She made me feel better and she is a religious girl who takes care her dad and a son. Her man is gone he cheated on her twice and the last time she kicked him out. Her body is similar to Abby meaning she ain’t a bit fat. Her face is quite attractive but she might have a slight overbite so not as attractive as Abby but not to far off. She doesn’t know Abby or that we dated so I have to keep that secret because I actually met Rosalind first but I didn’t originally cause her and son to separate. He can’t come here because his father won’t sign papers so if I marry Rosalind her sister must care for him in Davao city . She still says she loves me and has been praying I’m okay. I think I’ll stick with her. She looks better than Jubeth who is after me or was after me. Mae is too fat but god she is sweet and college educated but Rosalind looks the best. I’m quite certain I can find another if I looked but Rosalind is plenty good.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guy’s I think I might have a fever and my ears feel puffy and drainage going down my throat. Hopefully it’s not COVID-19.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m feeling rough. I’m happy to see Rosalind today. She made me happy by video chatting. I hope I ain’t got COVID-19. Gonna sleep now
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I’m bothering anybody let me know and I’ll stop posting. Quick update I tested both negative for Covid-19 and the flue but feel like crap. They want me to retest on the 11th. My job won’t allow me to come to work if I’m having symptoms so I had to send them my excuse by taking a photo and sending it in messages. I have a ton of pictures of Rosalind. I bought a Samsung burner phone and added WhatsApp so we can talk. I just haven’t figured out this android phones yet since I’ve always had a iPhone since we switched from the old flippers to the smart phone area. How do I send from the gallery to a message here? I’m sure it’s not hard but I’m not used to the phone yet. Once again if I’m bothering anybody then I’ll quit if notified to do so. Symptoms started late yesterday and the doctor said it might be early for testing as sometimes it takes a few days after you get it to test positive. I thought once symptoms hit you either tested positive or negative right away but not according to the doctor who saw me today. Sorry for all the gabbing unrelated to the game.
Roland
Helmsman

22541 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
I thought once symptoms hit you either tested positive or negative right away but not according to the doctor who saw me today.

One of the reasons this coronavirus has been so hard to deal with is that we don't have a reliable test for it. The PCR test that everyone uses would not normally be approved for use because it is not accurate enough. But this is an emergency and we don't have anything better, so we have to make do. I've heard of people who didn't get a positive test until the third try.

My doctor is sure I did not have COVID, but he still has no explanation for the recurring respiratory symptoms I experienced last year.

Be sure to stay hydrated. It helps your body deal with respiratory symptoms, whether it's COVID or not.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They just swabbed both my nostrils then again same thing for flu. I called work let them know I wasn’t feeling well and the doctor told me stay home three days and get retested. They told me as long as I’m sick not come in they apparently aren’t taking risks making people come to work and possibley infecting the workforce. Hopefully it won’t count against me but if your sick then your sick. That’s better than me popping pills to hide systems so I could pass the fever reader and go to work infecting everybody. I hope since I’m around the kids I just have a sinus infection which is harmless to others around meaning you can’t sneeze and pass that off to anybody . I’m just doing what they told us to do if we feel sick. Rosalind keeps sending me photos of her yummy looking cooking but I’ve no appetite. I barely managed to down a 10 piece Box of McDonald’s chicken nuggets. If you have to force yourself to eat McDonald’s fries and nuggets then you ain’t well. Rosalind is a sharp dressing girl. She has been playing tennis and she looks to be in tip top shape. I’m lucky she is back together with me. She doesn’t get down much she prays go to church takes care her dad and son plus baby sits others. She been through lots of Earthquakes since fall of the year before last. She said she really wants me and never gave up hope. She showed me some texts from my kids IPads my wife sent her pretending to be me. She said that woman was crazy. She say I love to meet you someday. I guess hoping she would respond back but Rosalind is smart she said it didn’t look like the way I say something so she ignored it. She never ignores me but she knows if it isn’t me. My new phone has different google account everything . I just can’t bring it inside. I hope soon I am gone here. Be awesome if we can marry there in Catholic Church she intends. They have nice weddings there. I got married at a Baptist preachers house just him his wife my parents that’s all who went except my wife of course. Then my parents took us to KFC then we visited my grandmother who was still alive then but not much longer. No honey moon either. I’m not Catholic but I respect them I know they mean well and it’s a branch of Christianity. Biggest difference is praying to others directly instead of God but yeah I’d like to go church with her.
fleetp
Boatswain

36082 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take care of yourself, pirate. Back when I had a job I made the mistake of going to work with flu symptoms. My co-workers gave me hell after they caught it from me.
Roland
Helmsman

22541 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Be awesome if we can marry there in Catholic Church she intends. They have nice weddings there. I got married at a Baptist preachers house just him his wife my parents that’s all who went except my wife of course. Then my parents took us to KFC then we visited my grandmother who was still alive then but not much longer. No honey moon either. I’m not Catholic but I respect them I know they mean well and it’s a branch of Christianity. Biggest difference is praying to others directly instead of God but yeah I’d like to go church with her.

Getting married at the preacher's house is the old-fashioned Protestant way. Of all my grandmother's poems, my favorite is the one in which she recounts her wedding day. My grandparents were married in 1919. On a Sunday afternoon, Grandpa drove to Grandma's home, and together they walked to the preacher's house, where they were married, and then they walked back to her home, where her mother made them supper before they went to the evening service at church. They didn't tell anyone they were married - Grandma just waited for her friends to notice her wedding ring.

Catholics do pray directly to God. Praying to a saint is, essentially, just asking the saint to pray for you - no different than asking anyone else to pray for you, except that the saint is probably better at praying.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Fleetp. I started feeling better late last night. Still a bit stuffy but not as bad and the overall body aches seem to be gone. I was hungry this morning and woofed down two sausage and egg biscuits like it’s going out of style. Go back tomorrow to retest for COVID-19 and hopefully it’s negative. I have sinus issues and I’m easy to get infections especially I can’t handle cold weather easy. It gets cold enough here at night to get me sick. Usually I get several rounds of antibiotics during winter but now they don’t seem to let you in the door if your sick. They make you go sit in the car and give you a COVID test and flu test right through the window of your car. I ask what if it’s a sinus infection meaning I was hoping they would write me a prescription for antibiotics but they insisted whatever it was it was all the same just a few days and I’ll be over it. Hopefully I will as long as my ears don’t become infected. I’m gonna spend some of this time off with Rosalind. I met her first and really liked her. I thought she looked pretty meaning she is in awesome physical shape and very tidy . I liked her so much I secured airline tickets and booked hotels ( one at the Marco Polo) in Davao City and another at Pearl Farm Resort) then the Earthquakes came then news her ex boyfriend wouldn’t sign papers to bring her son here led to me meeting another girl instead but this one never gave up on me and after all she has been through ( her mother dying the earthquakes her father not so well and a kid to take care of. She said I hurt her when I stopped communicating but said if it was Gods will I’ll return if not she would just take care her family. She said I give my life to God and it’s all in his hands. I’m guessing I’m lucky to know her. She never went looking for anybody else since we met. She met another man before me on website who came saw her but didn’t bother telling her he had 10 other hotels booked over various other locations in the Philippines with 10 other girls who also thought he was coming to meet just them. Rosalind even brought him to her house and visited her relatives and neighbors. A Philippines girl would never do this if she wasn’t serious about you and it’s a honor to be introduced to he family meaning you have her commitment and she definitely wants to marry you. Problem is if you keep bringing different guys home then people start thinking your same like prostitute so she wasn’t sure for a long time if she was going to bring me to visit or not but finally decided she would just before the earthquake hit and canceled everything. She said everybody already knew me anyway and I helped her out paying her son’s hospital bill and all the gifts I bought her and the birthday dinner I had delivered to her home it was impossible to hide me from them. They all said she was down after her mother died but didn’t really come to happiness again until she met me. They say she is blooming again and her sister called and Thanked me because everybody been worried about her and now she is happy. Her ex boyfriend the one she had child with now he was a wealthy Filipino who had a office and apparently some of the girls who worked for him were also having sex with him and she discovered all that on his cell phone. He was a married man but his wife ran away to Israel and no divorce in the Philippines. She knew that but moved in with him thinking he was unlucky and in her mind they were married. She was only 18 then too. She made mistakes but I guess we all have. That’s all for know folks but tune back in later as I’ll make another presentation on something or the other.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought they prayed to Mary and others too.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: