Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Cheng I Sao or Ching Shih
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:11 pm    Post subject: Vote on this version of Ching Shi Reply with quote

Once again have everything done for Ching Shi except the weighting. Originally used JAV star Hitomi Tanaka for the FACE (not the body) but just did not capture the clearly Asian look a hi poly model does. This one does but she is not the prettiest. So pass or fail? Should I give her a better facial appearance?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3742149/Snap1.png

Exclamation
Captain Teague
Rigger

12207 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Vote on this version of Ching Shi Reply with quote

parksbanyon wrote:
Once again have everything done for Ching Shi except the weighting. Originally used JAV star Hitomi Tanaka for the FACE (not the body) but just did not capture the clearly Asian look a hi poly model does. This one does but she is not the prettiest. So pass or fail? Should I give her a better facial appearance?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3742149/Snap1.png

Exclamation

Just the opinion of someone who has NO idea how much or little effort these take; this chick resides squarely in the uncanny valley. If it is not too difficult, I would keep trying.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As hard as you have been working on this I would rather appreciate that effort then complain about something. I couldn't even make a Neanderthal. Chic so you won't be hearing any complaints from me.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right she is no doubt Asian. I have to give you a A for effort you put in on this.
ronnraymore
Seaman

4823 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:38 pm    Post subject: Late game Points Reply with quote

I have watched the Fame counter not budge when I rescue daughter after daughter, defeating Raymondo, each time...both of which are supposed to gain points. I am puzzled and perplexed...anyone not?
Roland
Helmsman

22541 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Late game Points Reply with quote

ronnraymore wrote:
I have watched the Fame counter not budge when I rescue daughter after daughter, defeating Raymondo, each time...both of which are supposed to gain points. I am puzzled and perplexed...anyone not?

You only get fame points for one romance at a time - whichever one gives you the most points. If you go to the page that summarizes your fame points, you'll see which daughter that is currently.

You can get a maximum of 10 points for romance. If you carry the romance subplot to its conclusion - marriage - that gets you 8 points. And you get a bonus of 1 point if the daughter is attractive, 2 points if she is beautiful.
ronnraymore
Seaman

4823 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:08 pm    Post subject: Page? Reply with quote

What fame summary page? Where? I am using the DVD version, and a lot has been taken out by the 2K, Sold-Out, and Mastertronic pirates.

I have explored all available info links and found nothing like what you describe. Give me a hint?)
fleetp
Boatswain

36050 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Page? Reply with quote

ronnraymore wrote:
What fame summary page? Where? I am using the DVD version, and a lot has been taken out by the 2K, Sold-Out, and Mastertronic pirates.

I have explored all available info links and found nothing like what you describe. Give me a hint?)

Start Pirates.
Load your saved game.
If you are at sea, click on "Fleet Status" (if you are in a port, click on "Check Status")
When the status screen appears, click on the icon for the playable character (if you hold your mouse over the icon without clicking, it will say "Personal Status).
ronnraymore
Seaman

4823 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:13 pm    Post subject: Zheng He? Reply with quote

China's Great Armada, Admiral Zheng He, map - National Geographic ...
ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0507/feature2/map.html
National Geographic

The ships of Zheng's armada were as astonishing as its reach. ... The fleet returned foreign ambassadors from Sumatra, India, and elsewhere who had traveled to China on the first voyage. ... Zheng's Treasure Fleet visited the Arabian Peninsula and, for the first time, Africa.

How about this famous adventurer as a pirate?
ronnraymore
Seaman

4823 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:19 pm    Post subject: http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0507/feature2/map.html Reply with quote

Check it out...and you thought the Portuguese were adventurous!
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:13 am    Post subject: Zheng He Reply with quote

I would surely include him in a far eastern scenario.. BTW latest version of Cheng Sao Good Bad or Ugly?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3742149/ChingSaoNEW.png

Question
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing work. She does look younger looking.
fleetp
Boatswain

36050 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Pirate.
Captain Teague
Rigger

12207 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot better. I like it.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She would make a very good Ching Shi in my opinion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: