Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

request and pics
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldsalt
Swabbie

864 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or maybe rescue a pregnant daughter, a mermaid or even Calypso herself...
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well as it turns out the standing nif can sit down. I used one of those nude dancer nifs for my lost daughter. She was sitting down and then jumped up after I kicked in the door but she was trying to use the plain daughters texture which of course didnt look very good. Of course I could easliy get the texture right I just needed to see if the nif would work.
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can hold off on the pregnant daughters! No piercings for me either.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salty Dog wrote:
You can hold off on the pregnant daughters! No piercings for me either.

I don't think you will need to worry about pregnant daughters invading your game by me. That would require a pregnant nif which of course I don't have. As for piercings now I have added navel piercing to some of the girls. Some whould like it while others don't. That is just the way things are.
oldsalt
Swabbie

864 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you have the dds file for the lost daughter handy? I'd like to take a look at her...
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldsalt wrote:
do you have the dds file for the lost daughter handy? I'd like to take a look at her...

No I haven't made any new dds files for the lost daughter yet. Haven't had any time off from work to do much anything. I did a test using the nif that was used for those nude dancers. I think it will work for the lost daughter or the nif maniscreel made should work as well. First thing I need to do is starting with the plain daughters change everything so they use the same nif either Parksbanyons or Maniscreels BD. I need to do that first before getting to involved in textures. Once I get the daughters working properly then I can concentrate on how she looks. Sorry to keep you waiting. Probably though I will use the nif of the bd that Maniscreel made since she has facial expressions. The only dds that I ever made for that nif that I still have is the Nike girl. You're welcome to use that as a template for making new textures for the daughters. You can easily remove her top if you have kbobs mod maker. There is a topless version of her in there.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/htnh37d35pszh8j/daug_beau_d1.dds?dl=0
oldsalt
Swabbie

864 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually Pirate, all I wanted was the original dds for her. I was gonna try something like this...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t9lq0obxp6bznah/englishbartender.png?dl=0

and this is for Salty dog, since he doesn't want pregnant mermaids...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gkkqsqfkfh5fig2/snakegirl2.png?dl=0
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your talking about the original lost daughters texture that comes with the game then actually there is none. Even though the lost daughter is a different nif it still uses the same texture as the girl you danced with so if you have the original daughters textures and you do in the fpk packs then you also have the lost daughter textures. I do like your bartender. I have a great looking leather MC jacket that would look real nice on him. Maybe that along with a hairy chest and potbelly, bandana would make a tough guy out of him. That jacket would probably look even better on the girls since it is open enough to make her boobs be seen. Give her some leather shorts and have a bike rally. Nice snakeskin suit too. How about some sexy Cosplay uniforms but don't forgot to leave out the navel piercing for our great and honorable tavern owner tavern keeper Mr. Salty Dog. If I missed the boat again and didn't answer your questions then please feel free to tell me. We'll get it right someday and your not bothering me in any way shape or form.
oldsalt
Swabbie

864 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it took some digging but I found the original dds files for the lost daughter, aunt, uncle and grandfather...
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say all those family members could become women.
oldsalt
Swabbie

864 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

these are the files I found...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6u7e6qqcmkoc4ho/lostnifs.png?dl=0

looks like its time for some trial and error
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not all of those are textures if that is what you were looking for. Some of them are but as I said earlier the lost daughters use the same textures they have at the governors mansion.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texture modding is fun but text modding is great too here is a tiny example

Value = Get ready for some Ass Spanking Fun here! Girls like to get those foam pirate cutlasses and spank you as a welcome.

[SPECIALSKILL]
Type = __VAR
Value = Skill at Fencing
Value = Skill at Gunnery
Value = Skill at Navigation
Value = Skill at Medicine
Value = Wit and Charm

[ERAS]
Type = __VAR
Value = 1600 - Bar Girls and Freelancers
Value = 1620 - The New Sponsors
Value = 1640 - War for Pussy
Value = 1660 - The Buccaneer Heroes
Value = 1680 - Pirates' Sunset
oldsalt
Swabbie

864 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the "lost daughters" are the daughters you rescue.
I swapped the lost sis nif, but then she looks like whoever you swap.
so I'll just modify the original lost sis dds.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now this was before we had any leg versions of the daughters available to us but if memory serves me correct then I made a mod swapping out the lost relatives using the topless version of the bd. it worked like a charm on the sister and aunt but the uncle grandfather worked but I didn't like the animations. At that time I really didn't know how to get around that but maybe I could now. I forgot now what I called these people but I changed the text in all to something else. Lost girlfriend, maid, etc. What we really need now in my opinion is a good mod to swap out those tavern criminals with out of control jealous bar girls. Could be problematic especially with animations but something like the sea vixon mod could be converted into those jealous bar girls.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: