Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Mod Requests: Pirate and Indian Full Factions mod
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guardacostas
Gunner

10056 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can do it the way you like, you're the modder after all. That's what keeps you interested in continuing to mod. I'll just use Jlangdo's version plus the east indies executable. Thanks for adding renewed life to an old game.

Edit. Would that turn Portuguese back to French using your exe?
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes there would be some French text if you use that .exe. Of course I ain’t gonna change my style it’s just that I don’t mind giving folks a hand thats all. After all we came here because of this game so why not help each other out. We all have different taste for example some are complete historians and everything needs to be exact like it was back in those days. I’m sure there is somebody who would prefer light sabers and flying saucers added. As for me just a cold beer would hit the spot. Let me know if you need anything.
Guardacostas
Gunner

10056 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the love of piracy. There's no wrong way of doing anything in life, it's just a matter of taste. So let us know when the new version is ready.

Thinking of the Port royale series, I always liked how many towns were on the map. I can't get myself to fully love PR3, and PR2 doesn't play on windows 10 computers without heavy tweaking of your graphics settings. I guess my next move will be to pirates of the burning sea. Caribbean! has a new version that's up on steam. I saw someone mention the original in the other games section.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty I’ll let you know when the new version is ready but it’s much wilder and more detailed then the old. It’s the kind that you would get a whipping if your parents caught you playing it. The Devil himself would give me a promotion if I gave him a copy of it. It’s that kind of game.
Guardacostas
Gunner

10056 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want another X rated suggestion you can put in some dark skinned black girls. Hey! At least I'm honest Smile

Some complete over haul mods I like in other game series, some I just prefer editing to achieve a better gaming experience. It just depends on how I like the original game, of course. There's no wrong way to mod Wink
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if you got any girls you would like hanging on your ballroom wall etc I could help you with that.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i’m not mistaken Jlangdo made some dark skined daughters that might be of interest to you if you don’t have them already that is.
Guardacostas
Gunner

10056 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's allright. Don't do any extra for me, I'll be fine. So Ill overwrite my east indies mod exe which is really the Caribbean one with yours and have it a go tomorrow.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright my friend. I hope you have a blast with the game. Need anything just let me know and I'll do my best to answer any questions and whatever else I can do. Enjoy the game.
Guardacostas
Gunner

10056 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't touched my copy of Age of Pirates. Is it any good?
fleetp
Boatswain

36155 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
If i’m not mistaken Jlangdo made some dark skined daughters that might be of interest to you if you don’t have them already that is.

I can't find these, and was unable to find them here at Hooked on pirates. . Does anybody have them?
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was there a link somewhere to Jlangdo's mods. Might be in there. Also Fleet the link you provided for my East Indie mod wasn't mine but appears to be Jlangdo's
fleetp
Boatswain

36155 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Was there a link somewhere to Jlangdo's mods. Might be in there. Also Fleet the link you provided for my East Indie mod wasn't mine but appears to be Jlangdo's

I found the dark skinned- daughter's mod by jlangsdo, here's the link.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4rjpm6zt4ru517t/AACPH6y-e0fcL0wRq9ufa-zga/Dark_Skinned_Daughters.zip?dl=0

It gives dark skin to three of the English daughters, Beautiful1, attactive 1, and plain 1.

I'll post the link to most of jlangsdo's work in the "Reserved for Mods" section.

Regarding my foul up with linking to your east Indies mod, please accept my apologies and post a link to the correct mod in the 'Reserved for Mods' section.

Last edited by fleetp on Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Guardacostas
Gunner

10056 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok second game I really got into but still no settlements. Copied the east indies mod's executable and gave it to Jlangdo's east indies mod version. But I can say there was a huge increase of ships that are "Settlement like" in origin such as refugees, new governors, garrison reinforcements and also I ran into a few pirate raiders. I guess they are located in the eastern part of the east indies that I haven't yet sailed to. Caribbean exe only gave me one war canoe party.

Pirate is there any reason your version doesn't have a location_names_enu file in it?
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the catch. I added the original location_names_enu to the mod since it is french owned towns. If your using my exe. with the Portuguese then just slap in Jlangdo's.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: