Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fleetp
Boatswain

36119 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Sorry for the delays but I'm heading west where i'm told there be women whiskey and gold but will return soon. ...

When one has gold and encounters women and whiskey, one typically ends up with none of the three; however, one may retains wonderful memories.
I wish you Merry Christmas and fair winds.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m back. Does that disappoint anybody. I mean if you reallly want I can hide awhile longer if that’s what it takes to make you happy. Actually if you want to be happy it’s in a bottle. I know some folks argue about that but it’s true. Nothing like being buzzed on booze with women around. Hell they don’t even have to be purty and your still having a great time.
fleetp
Boatswain

36119 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
I’m back. Does that disappoint anybody. I mean if you reallly want I can hide awhile longer if that’s what it takes to make you happy. Actually if you want to be happy it’s in a bottle. I know some folks argue about that but it’s true. Nothing like being buzzed on booze with women around. Hell they don’t even have to be purty and your still having a great time.

Welcome back.
Your post reminds me of the title to a country and western song by Baker Knight (the Mickey Gilley rendition reached #1 on the country charts)
"Don't the girls all get prettier at closing time"
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't the girls all get prettier at closing time. Trust me this is very true statement. I know from past experiences. It's probably been 20 years since I done any serious bar activities but after a couple of drinks I'd say I could pick up where I left off.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Folks I said I was back but it turns out I wasn't. Sorry about that anyway I do plan to get back in modding shortly so hang in there. Do y'all prefer historical mods, naked girls or what? What could I do to improve your game?
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where can I find mods for the Beautys and Attractive Daughters? I want to see more of them (the girls bodies).
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Folks I said I was back but it turns out I wasn't. Sorry about that anyway I do plan to get back in modding shortly so hang in there. Do y'all prefer historical mods, naked girls or what? What could I do to improve your game?

Hope you get back into the modding! For me I prefer historically naked girls Wink
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I see why I shouldn’t abandon my post. Ya’lls way of thinking suits my style of creativity. Just think if we didn’t have women on are brain we might have made something out of are selves in life.
fleetp
Boatswain

36119 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salty Dog wrote:
Where can I find mods for the Beautys and Attractive Daughters? I want to see more of them (the girls bodies).

Check the Reserved for Game Mods section for some topless mods.
I don't think I have any nude mods of the attractive daughters, but I do have fully nude mods of the beautiful daughters. I'll send you the link via private message.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like Hooked on barmaids and Governors daughters might have been the right name to have chosen for this place.
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That mod with the Beautiful Daughters really makes this game! It takes my breath away. I fired up an old game so I could see all the different Beauty's.

The nude barmaid mod I'm not so sure of. It seems weird to have a skinny girl walking around the bar nude. I think I prefer them topless there. Still, a VERY interesting mod!!!!
fleetp
Boatswain

36119 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salty Dog wrote:
That mod with the Beautiful Daughters really makes this game! It takes my breath away. I fired up an old game so I could see all the different Beauty's.

The nude barmaid mod I'm not so sure of. It seems weird to have a skinny girl walking around the bar nude. I think I prefer them topless there. Still, a VERY interesting mod!!!!

I'm glad you like the beautiful daughters nude mod. I'll post the link in the "Reserved for game mods" section.
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:23 am    Post subject: Need to nudge Pirate Reply with quote

Unfortunately when I make the nifs I make the skins literally skins... usually all nudes Pirate is the one with the artistic SKILLs
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Artistic skills? I'm not sure about that but this gets me in the mood to play.

Warning. Don't feed her crackers she always makes a mess.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kr8792s9aq11lzn/New%20Tittle.jpg?dl=0
fleetp
Boatswain

36119 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Artistic skills? I'm not sure about that but this gets me in the mood to play.

Warning. Don't feed her crackers she always makes a mess.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kr8792s9aq11lzn/New%20Tittle.jpg?dl=0

She's lovely. What's her name? Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: