Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Some recent activitys
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about this one then? in order to view try copy and pasting as the entire link is not clickable. Dropbox is full otherwise I had this ready already.

Nudity

https://mega.nz/#!Z80lHYIZ!Cq4pYjKl-WY9W2622D-aYReNaKpWNS-VbDU_xBkFGeY
corsair91
Sailing Master

207811 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bicardi boat never looked better

parasail girl looks cool too
fleetp
Boatswain

36128 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bacadi boat crew looks good. Smile
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took some heavy modding to rid the temple etc but What say ye? Lost yes I'm not sure about the city part but hey we got girls in the jungle can't beat that.

Nudity

https://mega.nz/#!N48wQQwb!13oV036ynPjOK5I41-F5Op0KjMbVYHRfCf_K29sh5eo

PS. Are you sure you don't want this mod.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was the first for me taking out so much of the background and adding my own. Temple and the wall heads are all gone. Monument is from India but it's larger here.
fleetp
Boatswain

36128 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Took some heavy modding to rid the temple etc but What say ye? Lost yes I'm not sure about the city part but hey we got girls in the jungle can't beat that.

Nudity

https://mega.nz/#!N48wQQwb!13oV036ynPjOK5I41-F5Op0KjMbVYHRfCf_K29sh5eo

PS. Are you sure you don't want this mod.

Amazing!
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That’s it for now folks. I intend to get this mod out to you soon as possible. Keep me updated with your ideas and wants suggestions etc. Won’t be working on the mod for a little while because I’m off to Angeles City then Palawan then who knows where she leads but guys y’all been a lot of fun and a big supporter. I feel I have grown as a modder as well as a member here since I joined. Hopefully I survive the trip and don’t get riddled with bullets upon me return cause I’d like to make at least one last contribution to you fine folks.
fleetp
Boatswain

36128 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
That’s it for now folks. I intend to get this mod out to you soon as possible. Keep me updated with your ideas and wants suggestions etc. Won’t be working on the mod for a little while because I’m off to Angeles City then Palawan then who knows where she leads but guys y’all been a lot of fun and a big supporter. I feel I have grown as a modder as well as a member here since I joined. Hopefully I survive the trip and don’t get riddled with bullets upon me return cause I’d like to make at least one last contribution to you fine folks.

I did a search and saw some photos of Palawan. It looks beautiful.
Stay safe and enjoy yourself.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

she never traveled her own country. never had flowers sent to her. thought id take care those issues. i'm a nice guy by the way
fleetp
Boatswain

36128 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 'riddled with bullets' comment had me a bit worried. Wink
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better worry ain't divorced yet. Who knows what i have coming but one thing either I'm stupid or brave to take off on some fool adventure like this without telling anybody. Lead could fly if caught.
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is going to riddle you with bullets? I am sorry to see you take off. I wish you could find happiness closer to home. I would recommend you hang out places and activities where other women you age hang out. I would rather say you found some nice girl in your church or a local club or a friend of someone you already know. Please be careful, you are rolling the dice with your future. She MUST have a clean, decent heart for you to stay together.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody I guess. The wife never shot or handled a gun before. My folks know I'm going so they don't care. I'm just being silly myself. My good friend the ole saying is once you go Asian you never go back to Caucasian. Another thing is I ain't wanting a woman my age. I guess that part of me never grew up. I still the same taste I had when I was a young buck. She ain't no party girl she looking for a good man who wants to be in a faithful relationship she wants marriage and family later. She told me if I came their to drink and hang out in bars or flirt with other girls not bother to come so sounds decent to me. She cooks cleans and told me she would take care of me so I think I hit pay dirt.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to make clear I stated my family knows I'm going that would be my parents and sister not my wife and kids of course. They know i been through a lot they got my back on this because they know my current situation ain't a good one. Wife doesn't want a divorce but for the life of me I can't understand why since she is so mean to me.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just dropping in. I am in the Philippines now. Today walking around in the mall with the girl I came to meet I felt so proud I couldn’t find one girl I thought looked any prettier than the one I had beside me. She is so sweet but man is she pretty. Never thought a fellow my age could catch something so petite so slender and so curvy in all the right places. Gorgeous face with straight long black hair. Tomorrow off to Palawan with her she wants to ride the Zip line and I must be brave it at least pretend to be. Awesome looking place. It’s gonna be fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 21 of 23

Jump to: