Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Pirates still strong
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:26 pm    Post subject: Pirates still strong Reply with quote

Reading another website and someone asked for best single person pirate game (they are a big fan of MMO Assassins Creed).. tho there were many many ansers hands down winner was....drum roll... SMP
fleetp
Boatswain

36123 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Pirates still strong Reply with quote

parksbanyon wrote:
Reading another website and someone asked for best single person pirate game (they are a big fan of MMO Assassins Creed).. tho there were many many ansers hands down winner was....drum roll... SMP

I agree. Smile
ExtraCrispy
Boatswain

39058 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the game ports to smart devices is what keeps the game going.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ExtraCrispy wrote:
I think the game ports to smart devices is what keeps the game going.

Yes that helps I'm sure but to put it in simple terms so that I could understand it myself the game was well thought out and planed was it not?
I mean the game has a good story-line to make you feel being a pirate is being a hero. You get to dance with the governors daughters and even marry them if you can dance and fight. You got barmaids in the tavern to gawk at and treasure to find, nine pirates to lock horns with in order to be top dog, family members to rescue, lost cities to be found. Think of it like this the B-52 Bomber has been in service since the 50's which is highly unusual for something like that to happen since new technology and designs seem to spell the death of almost everything. Think SMP like that. Are there newer games? Yes. Better? Probably but the well thought out planning in SMP is still why people like it. Of course it doesn't hurt to have a few idiots like me trying to make weird and crazy mods for the few desperate nutcases like myself to spruce the game up or make it new again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pirates! Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: