Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Got info for raymundo and spawned right in the bar!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bryce777
Gunner

652 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:07 am    Post subject: Got info for raymundo and spawned right in the bar! Reply with quote

That never happened before. I knew you could catch him in the bar but did not know you could get him in the bar after being given info about him that moment!
fleetp
Boatswain

36050 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing SMP for several years, and that happened for me once. It was a very pleasant surprise.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to me like you have to arrive about the same time as he does or just a split second after. Try follow him to the port and he will arrive and take off again about the same time you arrive. That's why it's difficult to do but yes I have done it before too.
Roland
Helmsman

22541 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With Raymondo and Mendoza it's not that hard. When they put into port they stay a whole week, just like the player character, so it's easy to follow them and reach port while they're still in town. With Montalban, however, it's nearly impossible because his galleon just bounces off the city instead of staying for any amount of time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Hints and strategies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: