Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Merry Christmas!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pirates! Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:50 am    Post subject: Merry Christmas! Reply with quote

I just want to wish everybody a Merry Christmas . Please have a safe Christmas and remember Christmas is about giving not receiving so my address is below for ya’ll to give me something 🤣 Just kidding. I hope everyone has a great Christmas and I will be thinking about you and all you had to put up with me. It’s the least I could say so Merry Christmas.
Roland
Helmsman

22541 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas to you too, Pirate! I'm looking forward to roast duck with neighbors. I'm bringing the booze!
fleetp
Boatswain

36055 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those here who celebrate Christmas, I wish you a Merry Christmas. To those here who do not celebrate Christmas, I wish you a safe and wonderful day.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is everybody’s Christmas? Roland is getting drunk it looks like. Me I’m not in a good mood at the moment. The day started out good. The girls dressed up for Christmas and opened their presents. I enjoyed that. My parents sent them some money in a card too. My parents also sent me and my wife a card with money in it. I saw my wife getting the money out before giving me the card. She was supposed to take half and give me half so doesn’t look like I get anything. Abby sent me a message that said Merry Christmas to you too. That must mean my wife texted her for me. I didn’t text her but she would. Abby was good to me. Sorry but life sucks here . I wouldn’t dream of doing anybody like that. If her parents gave us a card with money I would certainly give her money to her. Wouldn’t matter if I liked her or not it’s the right thing to do. Merry Christmas everybody. Pass the booze Roland I need it🤣 Hopefully I’ll make it through Christmas. Take care.
Roland
Helmsman

22541 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While the kids ate, we men split a bottle of Belgian beer. Then, with dinner, we had one bottle of wine for five adults - and did not even drain the bottle - so no one got drunk. But we all left the party stuffed with good food.

Earlier in the day, the host of the party gave me an audiobook he had been wanting me to read so we can discuss it, Black Rednecks and White Liberals, by Thomas Sowell.

This afternoon a friend from church sneaked up to my door, dropped off a tin of cookies, and scurried away before I could thank her.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Christmas is over. Hope everyone had a good time. Called my parents today and thanked them for the Christmas card with the $100 they sent me. I didn’t get that until the 26th because my wife opened it and took all the money out. As I expected my parents sent us $400 meaning for her to get $200 and me $200. They were upset I only received $100. I wouldn’t have known had I not called to make sure. I started a job about a week ago in Simi Valley not far from here. A place for that makes plastic bottles. Gonna try save some money and possibly play around with making a online side business like drop shipping or something and then I’m getting in my car and getting the you know what out of here. Won’t be doing any modding that’s for sure and if I ever do again it’s uncertain for now. I got better things to do. My parents are all for me getting away even they would wire me the cash to drive back there if I would let them but I decided to work a while and maybe get a business going before heading back. Wife keeps texting Abby pretending to be me and my folks know exactly why I met Abby to begin with and supported my decision at the time to go meet her. Yeah I know that’s bad but they couldn’t blame me for looking for happiness since I’m not getting anything close to that here. Hope everyone had a good Christmas. I had a good Christmas at Abbys last year but caught hell upon my return. This year it sucked and it that’s not gonna change by staying here. New year coming and that’s gonna be my year to get back on track so hopefully I will.
fleetp
Boatswain

36055 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take care of yourself. I hope the job works out.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

🥳 Happy New Year Pilgrims!
fleetp
Boatswain

36055 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
🥳 Happy New Year Pilgrims!

Back at you. I spent a quiet evening safe at home. It was cold and wet outside. Folks set off fireworks from about 30 minutes before to 30 minutes after midnight.
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:23 pm    Post subject: Late as always Reply with quote

Very belated Merry Xmas and only slightly late Happy New Year. Arrow Guns Blazing From Thanksgiving on I have been living vicariously thru others. Especially the food part.

Sad pirate, don't know what's going on your way, sounds bit rough. Part of a Zep song says "good times bad times you know I've had my share..." I agree. I have and thats because I LIVED it. So many only are alive dragging there feet until they drop. We are LIVING IT. Hope the move on works for you in 2021.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear from you Parksbanyon. I made another East Indies mod for you. Pattaya included. Ouch sounds like your going broke with the food part. Me too had to get a job. Carton of Marlboros cost $90 here. Me I’m not happy but I’m not depressed either. Just isn’t my nature to be. Doctor could tell me I have 3 days to live and I would find a way to have hope. I certainly wouldn’t just kill over because he said it. Me I just got tired of her steering the ship. Got tired of moving here there and nothing makes her happy except her folks. She spends all her time with them and the kids and only speaks to me if she needs something or has a complaint. Doesn’t like me at all but still jealous as hell. I’ll never forget her calling Abby and telling her That’s my husband and stop talking to him. She claims she about to come to the Philippines when I was over there. Ha ha wouldn’t that have been something. Hell I got half a dozen after me now just waiting on me to leave her. Got as young as 19 and in their early 30s so it ain’t I don’t have options. Beat all my family back home supports me getting another woman. I got married December 2004 so for most that time I had no interest in leaving. Times got tuff I’d always say well I made my bed so I’ll sleep in it. Problem is she kept taking off long periods of time to see her folks. Came to California to visit her family. I bought her a round trip ticket to go there but she made a one way out of it without my input. I just got online one night found a chat room. Saw a cute girls face and said hi? I haven’t been the same since so when you know it’s time to go then it’s truly time to go. Problem is I ain’t gone yet. One girl just gave me a year to leave here. Abby would take me back if I could prove I was divorcing. She doesn’t want to be a mistress. She had no kids and only one parent alive so that might be benifiial to me and she is the prettiest. I mean she looks good in a bikini. Beach here you will find women who out weight a Asian Buffalo wearing bikinis. One thing I learned it doesn’t matter how old your getting the taste in women doesn’t seem to change. I mean why should it if you can get young women then why not? Anyway thanks for stopping in.
fleetp
Boatswain

36055 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parks,
Nice to see you drop in for a visit.

Twelve year old washing machine broke down on New Years Day. Good thing the covid stimulus money hit the bank; I was able to get a new machine delivered today.
fleetp
Boatswain

36055 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upon returning from church this morning our next door neighbor greeted my spouse and me, and said he shut off our water. Turns out we had a valve freeze on our sprinkler system, and it split. After I used a hacksaw to remove the frozen valve, our neighbor gave us a cap to plug the plastic pipe and the sealant to keep it in place. Thank God for good neighbors!
Tomorrow the day-time high is supposed to be in the 50s.
Merry Christmas to all!
themodelcitizen
Gunner

14635 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya everyone! Great to see you Parks. We used some of your work in a revamped East Indies mod (with credit), great to see it brought to life.

Pirate, you know if you guys are doing anything for spring break? I might actually be road tripping to Santa Barbara around then, could grab a coffee on the road nearby
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas. I'm trying to be good but must admit I'm doing a poor job of it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pirates! Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: