Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Bad News
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
themodelcitizen
Gunner

14671 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had so many big projects over the last couple of years that it makes sense to take a break and maybe hang up the modding tools if inspiration doesn't strike again. If I was more of a fan of the PoTC films I'd work on a mod based on that (with a custom map based on the movies) but I don't think I'd do it justice atm
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m not really a fan of POTC either. I can handle fiction but that’s ridiculous. I’d rather see storylines fictional or not without to much crap. Something like a journey of real pirate maybe add stuff to make it interesting but not overboard. Maybe tavern wench scenes , grappling boarding scenes. I’m just not interested in living now. YouTube channel got banned and I don’t know what i did. Everything seems to attack me.
themodelcitizen
Gunner

14671 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm maybe copyright strikes for music or something? I know they like to go hog wild striking stuff on youtube for stuff like that.

A real pirate story sounds interesting too, or even a classic like Treasure Island or Hook. Or Captain Blood. Maybe the named pirates are all classic characters like that
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was my business channel. There was no copyright infringement as the same company who built the store made the channel using their own design scenes. To be honest I prefer watching reenactment documentaries pirate shows better than any movie I’ve watched with pirates. Nobody has made a good movie on pirates. Just my opinion so feel free to disagree but my taste is my taste and I’m sticking to my opinion. POTC I thought the first movie was probably the best and the last one was decent but those in between not so much. A movie about Blackbeard even largely fictional because for one nobody knows that much about him and the events in life but still start out with him being a seaman then with Horngold and just make something interesting out of that. Having him shoot the first mate in the leg. Have historical information like why he named the frigate Queen Ann’s revenge. Add drama hardships and of course find a way to add humor and make a movie like that.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been holding discussions in comments on other YouTube channels with my business account but why would that matter I didn’t call anybody any names of course I teasing them sometimes but I haven’t fought with anybody.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Filipina Pea is in Thailand now on YouTube. Check it out this girl is crazy. Everyone like the Pea though. She just arrived in Pattaya that’s where are buddy Parksbanyon is at if he still with us.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wife’s dad wanted to drink so I go buy a six pack of Pacifco Mexican beer. It is good. Got home with it and he met me in the parking lot and said if we could drink in the car because my wife came home. They won’t let him drink and my ass would be in trouble if I bought it for him. We drank two each and he said he was drunk. He said be back in a bit and for me not say anything. I been waiting a hour now and don’t know he coming again or not. Me I’m a man and if they bitch I look for something more compatible. Is good beer.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I turned Montalban into Minnie Mouse in a pink purple pokked dotted bikini and best news I repealed my YouTube suspension and when I woke up this morning YouTube was working and I checked my gmail YouTube said after further review we have determined nothing was in violation of their terms of service and therefore my account is reinstated.
fleetp
Boatswain

36155 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
I turned Montalban into Minnie Mouse in a pink purple pokked dotted bikini and best news I repealed my YouTube suspension and when I woke up this morning YouTube was working and I checked my gmail YouTube said after further review we have determined nothing was in violation of their terms of service and therefore my account is reinstated.

Good news. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: