Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Pirates Corner
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:18 pm    Post subject: Pirates Corner Reply with quote

It's hard to get rid of a plague. Folks over at the Sim Outhouse think I'm nuttier than a fruit cake. They are all like in disbelief of what they are seeing. Motley old men well educated retired no longer chasing women and now here comes in this idiot. I'm having fun though.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fleetp
Boatswain

36038 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
https://ibb.co/vwY9CHH

Lovely lady there, matey. Wink
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That’s my girlfriend Saaya Irie. If anybody wants a copy of cfs2 I got mine from abandonware and I can pm a copy if anybody wants it. My handle is DeathWind at Sim Outhouse if your interested in my mods.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm doing good. My mods are getting lots of hits. Crazy people can be successful too at least for a short period of time. I might be swinging from the yardarm this time next week so I'll hold off on bragging.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are gonna torpedo my butt at the Sim Outhouse. Nobody but me does this.

https://ibb.co/JR3Qzrq
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hide your daughter’s the Captain back in port. Greetings I thought I’d drop in and see what’s up. Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year. If I don’t see you before Easter then hide your own damn eggs. Ha just teasing. Keep holding the fort down I might mod something later.
fleetp
Boatswain

36038 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Hide your daughter’s the Captain back in port. Greetings I thought I’d drop in and see what’s up. Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year. If I don’t see you before Easter then hide your own damn eggs. Ha just teasing. Keep holding the fort down I might mod something later.

Hi, Pirate. Thanks for dropping by. Hope all is well with you.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I’m still kicking. Still modding airplanes just put together a panel for the B5N2 Kate a Japanese torpedo bomber like the one who sunk the Arizona at Pearl Harbor. Redid the damage file weapons load out now putting together different paint schemes to choose from. Just got to the point I didn’t know what else I could mod for SMP and it started feeling like a stuck record each mod wasn’t that much different from the last one. Anyway I missed the way it use to be but a lot of the guys I use to harass are not popping up anymore nor is there much excitement in the modding department nowadays. I don’t know what happened but I think it’s about all she wrote for this game as there is already enough mods to wet most peoples whistles and it’s basically a game you grab out of a box in your basement then play it a couple weeks then back in the box it goes. What do y’all think? If you really want to feel like a pirate out on the High Sea’s I’m telling you Sea Dogs is about as good as it good as it gets. It would make a great game for people like Salty who did a role playing section here before. You could add a Cutlass isle add new Characters and events. Just a suggestion but hang in there I’ll get the urge to add bikinis to the barmaid’s or something civilized people would call outlandish before it’s all said and done. One thing I like about here is most of us get along just fine but at Sim Outhouse I’ve made a few enemies already mostly on their part as it doesn’t ruin my day because some wiener head didn’t like something I said or did. Am I still dreaming of the Philippines? Hell yeah that’s not gonna go away. Thailand is a good choice too but I’m going somewhere whenever I can. Y’all have a good day and I’ll be back around before last call for another mug of rum.
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate,
I have been away for quite a while. What is your status? Did you get a divorce or are you still separated?
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salty Dog wrote:
Pirate,
I have been away for quite a while. What is your status? Did you get a divorce or are you still separated?

Well I started talking with Abby again after she tried to contact me. One day the family took off to Westminster to Little Saigon I stayed behind caught Uber to take me to the airport and left but the ole lady booked tickets with the kids and came after my ass so I'm back in Cali right now. Miserable as hell she doesn't say anything to me unless it's business she just gives her family all the attention. That ain't what I signed up for so someday I got to go. The kids is the only reason it hasn't already happened. For years I didn't want to leave her but when you know it's time to go it really is. Thanks for asking Salty and it's good your back.
fleetp
Boatswain

36038 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate,
Thanks for the update I've been tempted to ask about your status, but have not because
a) It's really none of my business and I don;t need to know, and
b) I don't want to bring you any painful memories.

On a lighter note, I recently read about a swindler (stock manipulator) arrested in Phuket, Thailand. Neat name (not Thailand, but the other name).
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forget who it was but somebody was arrested in Thailand and handed over to the FBI that’s probably the same dude. I don’t mind sharing my troubles and adventures. I’ve no bad memories overseas just the the life I’m living in the States is the one that is bothering me. Sure I miss Abby but I didn’t want to hurt the kids either. I’m not going to talk with any women this time until it’s the appropriate time to do so. The Philippines is still there, Abby is still there and even if she isn’t there are no shortage of women there to pick from. I still have 12 years before I can retire so I’m trying to find a way to make a penny without going to a job site. Then I can get out of here.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fleetp
Boatswain

36038 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
https://imgur.com/a/3i7eaNi

https://imgur.com/a/j8JL4y7

The lady scolding the puppy is the lovely Senna Matsuda.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 1 of 21

Jump to: