Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Random Jokes About Llamas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ExtraCrispy
Boatswain

39058 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:44 pm    Post subject: Random Jokes About Llamas Reply with quote

Tell me random jokes about llamas, please. Shocked Very Happy

Last edited by ExtraCrispy on Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
fleetp
Boatswain

36110 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A llama walks into her house to see her husband in bed with another llama After a moment of intense silence, the husband gets up and says, "Alpaca my bags."
corsair91
Sailing Master

207468 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is the llama spiritual leader?

The Dalai Llama

Why did the llama cross the road?

It was the chicken’s day off.

What do you call a secret group of llamas?

The I-llama-nati

A Rabbit, a Monkey and a Llama walks into a bar.

The bartender looks at them, and goes:
” I think you’re ALL in the wrong joke.”

The rabbit says:
”Man this is worse than when I was just a typo.”
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once upon a time, there was a mischievous llama named Fluffernutter, who had a hilarious habit that caused quite a stir along the beach. Fluffernutter loved taking leisurely walks along the sandy shores, basking in the sun, and enjoying the sound of the crashing waves.

However, this llama had a peculiar fascination with bikini strings. Whenever he spotted a beachgoer with a tied bikini, he couldn’t resist the urge to playfully pull the strings loose with a flick of his fuzzy neck. It became a bit of a game for Fluffernutter, and he took great delight in the commotion that followed.

As he strolled along the beach, he would spot a tied bikini, and in a swift and stealthy maneuver, he would pull the strings loose, much to the surprise and embarrassment of the beachgoer wearing it. Fluffernutter’s innocent-looking face betrayed no hint of mischief, making it hard for anyone to suspect him as the culprit.

Word of the “Bikini Bandit” spread like wildfire, and beachgoers started to anticipate Fluffernutter’s appearances with both amusement and a hint of trepidation. As soon as people saw the llama with the funny name approaching, they would clutch their bikini strings tightly, hoping to evade his playful antics.

Despite the occasional chaos and embarrassment caused by Fluffernutter, nobody could resist his charm. With his endearing smile and fuzzy appearance, he managed to win the hearts of all who encountered him. He became the talk of the town, and people flocked to the beach just to catch a glimpse of the mischievous Llama.

Fluffernutter’s reputation as the “Bikini Bandit” became legendary, and postcards and souvenirs featuring his cheeky antics started to circulate along the beach shops. Some beachgoers even dared to tie their bikini strings in creative knots, challenging Fluffernutter’s nimble skills.

And so, Fluffernutter the mischievous Llama with the funny name continued his seaside adventures, spreading laughter and amusement wherever he went. No beach day was ever dull when Fluffernutter was around, and his legacy as the “Bikini Bandit” was sure to be remembered for years to come.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

n a quaint little town nestled between rolling hills and picturesque meadows, there lived a remarkable llama named Larry. Larry wasn’t an ordinary llama; he had a mischievous glint in his eyes and a love for adventure that was unrivaled among his fellow llamas.

One day, as Larry was driving his tiny llama-sized car around town, he noticed something peculiar happening in the neighborhood. A few of the town’s married ladies seemed to be quite bothered by persistent suitors who were disrupting their peaceful lives.

Larry, being a llama of keen observation, decided he must do something to help these ladies and bring back tranquility to the neighborhood. So, he devised a clever and amusing plan.

With his cigar dangling from his mouth, Larry set out on a mission to outwit the unwanted suitors. He began by discreetly gathering information about each of the troublesome fellows, learning their habits and weaknesses.

Then, one evening, as the sun set over the horizon, Larry threw a magnificent backyard barbecue party at his humble llama abode. The aroma of grilled vegetables and sizzling meats wafted through the air, attracting the attention of the nosy suitors.

One by one, they couldn’t resist the temptation to follow the delicious scent to Larry’s residence. However, as they arrived, they were in for a peculiar surprise. Larry had set up an obstacle course filled with comical challenges and tasks for them to complete.

Each suitor found themselves hilariously entangled in challenges like llama costume races, watermelon seed spitting contests, and llama-themed trivia games. Larry’s infectious laughter echoed through the night as he watched them fumble and stumble their way through the course.

Amidst the laughter and fun, Larry subtly dropped hints to the ladies about his ingenious plan. The wives soon caught on, realizing the extent of their suitors’ absurdity. As the suitors failed miserably in their endeavors, the ladies couldn’t help but be amused and thankful for Larry’s intervention.

In the end, the suitors, feeling rather embarrassed, admitted defeat and vowed to stop their advances. Larry’s unconventional and hilarious approach worked like a charm, and the ladies were finally free from their unwanted admirers.

From that day on, Larry’s reputation as the “Matchmaking Llama” spread throughout the town. Whenever a pesky suitor appeared, the ladies would enlist Larry’s help, and he would gladly organize another uproarious gathering, successfully warding off unwanted attention and bringing laughter to all.

And so, Larry the driving, cigar-smoking llama continued to enjoy his adventures, knowing that whenever his friends needed him, he would be there with a clever plan and a heart full of laughter.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Why did the llama bring a pencil to the party? To draw attention, of course!
2. What do you call a llama with no sense of humor? A “llama-drama”!
3. What’s a llama’s favorite board game? Alpaca-poly!
4. How does a llama greet you in the morning? “Llamanate to meet you!”
5. What did the llama say to the alpaca at the dance? “Let’s hoof it on the dance floor!”
6. What do you get when you cross a llama and a snowstorm? Llama-geddon!
7. Why did the llama refuse to go on the roller coaster? It was afraid of the “llama-drenaline” rush!
8. What do you call a llama that sings? A “carollama”!
9. How do llamas stay cool in the summer? They use “llama-ade” fans!
10. What’s a llama’s favorite book? “War and Peas”!
11. Why did the llama apply for a job as a detective? Because it had a nose for “llama-nating” the truth!
12. How does a llama send a text message? By “llama-gram”!
13. What do you call a baby llama who loves to play hide-and-seek? A “llama-bean”!
14. What do llamas say when they take a group selfie? “Llama-tastic!”
15. Why did the llama take a cooking class? It wanted to learn how to make “llama-nade”!
16. What’s a llama’s favorite kind of movie? A “llama-drama”!
17. How do you make a llama laugh? Tell it a “llama-zing” joke!
18. What did the llama say when it got a compliment? “Thank you, I’m having a wooly good day!”
19. Why did the llama start a band? Because it was good at “llama-tation”!
20. What do you call a llama that loves to dance? A “Llamanade”!
Roland
Helmsman

22541 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
5. What did the llama say to the alpaca at the dance? “Let’s hoof it on the dance floor!”

Actually, llamas and alpacas do not have hooves. I experienced this firsthand a couple of weeks ago, when a llama stepped on my foot! I visited the county 4-H fair with my sister's family, and we were posing for a picture with one of the wooly creatures in the llama barn. I'm glad I chose to wear my boots, rather than my sandals that day!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: