Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Finding lots of beauties
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dutch Junkie
Powder Monkey

73 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Finding lots of beauties Reply with quote

I found out that its possible to meet lots of beauties.

If you meet an attractive or plain girl, just dance with her once, but dont give her a present (ring or necklace). Then sack the city and install a new governor. If you are lucky the new daughter is a beauty.
But watch it, dont give a present to a plain or attractive girl, because if you do, you will meet the same girl (who allready got your present) after sacking the city.

But here is the fun part. If you´ve met a beauty, danced with her, gave her a present, beat her fiancee, danced with her again and returned her to her daddy after she´s been kidnapped. There is nothing left to do for you anymore, so -> sack the city, install a new governor and.....a brand new beauty will show up.
So maybe you dont have to travel around the Caribbean to find all pieces of the maps for the "lost cities quest"

In my current campaign (my 2nd) I´ve allready met 19 beauties and returned 16 of them to their daddies. Wink

I must say that I only tried to get a new beauty after I had found all 4 lost cities, so I´m not sure if the last part (getting a new beauty) is also true if you didnt find all lost cities. And I´m not really sure if she will give mappieces again, i´ll test that in my 3rd campaign.
TheDS
Seaman

2085 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are getting a new girl from the SAME town, this is a bug. She should always be the same level of attractiveness, though she may hae a different skin for being a different nationality.

Possibly you are confused and attacking a different town that had a different girl? Easy to get lost in the Bahamas and the Lesser Antilles.

Hey, if you live in the Daytona beach / St. Augustine area, and you are interested in playing games, send me a note. I need a new gamer group!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dutch Junkie
Powder Monkey

73 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I´m sure it´s a new girl. After I completed everything on my "personal status screen" (besides the spanish and english promotions), I decided that all cities should be Dutch. So I started sacking every town (clockwise). This included about 5 french cities with beautiful daughters, who I allready returned to their daddies (they only said something like "nice to meet you again, see you later'). And everytime I got a new beauty.

At first I also thought I was just confused (i think "stoned" is a better word here Wink ), but as I said before, it happened in all those cities.

But it might have something to do with the fact that I allready found all lost cities.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: